I was honoured to be interviewed by Tracee Gluhaich for the High Energy Girl podcast.
You are able to listen to the full podcast by clicking on the image below, and check a number of those major talking topics beneath the picture.
FROM CHUBBY TO ANOREXIC TO MUSCULAR
- I was very overweight when I was a child
- After some unsuccessful attempts in dieting, then I did a little research, read magazines and books and researched to do things on my own
- My trip finally led me to the ketogenic diet
- I have been on the diet for almost 20 years now
- Once I in college I was going through a moderate depression
- I had been eating between 200-400 calories daily, and ended up being anorexic
- I ended up weighing 48 kilos and right now, I am 78 kilos
- Keto helped me a lot. And that I gained all of my muscle when doing the ketogenic dietplan. Additionally, I was able to remain at a very low body fat percent
- If you do keto correctly, it is a really nutrient dense diet
- I don't comply with the traditional body building of cutting and bulking, I chose to do”gaintaining” in which you are gaining mostly lean mass so that you can remain at a minimal body fat percentage daily and still obtain
- an individual can get over fat by overeating. However, to get to the levels of obesity, and despite the health problems that we are facing now, it's to do with unhealthy habits
- I begin overeating as dealing with anxiety in an unhealthy way
- we are predisposed to medicate ourselves with all meals and food has become amusement
- People eat mostly without restraint and typically, to numb emotions or to simply get through daily
- Food has always been a fundamental part of humanity, but we lost that link to it where we'd only eat mindlessly all day
- People believe being healthy needs an incredible amount of increases and strength, however they do not have enough time, so they are content in being mediocre.
- The approach of Ketogains is a little different since we don't adhere to the traditional ketogenic ratios
- Our diet plan is in between keto and paleo more so like a primal diet plan and we concentrate on nutrient dense foods
- Calories matter, but not all calories are the exact identical
- Even in case you have a higher or lower caloric diet, and you are eating foods that are nutrient dense, then you're probably not likely to be hungry. And you aren't likely to be missing any nutrients so that your body will react nicely.
- I mainly eat poultry, eggs beef, broiled salmon and a number of avocados here and there
- I do intermittent fasting.
- People believe that in Ketogains, we're anti fasting, and that's not the situation. We're against non-intelligent fasting
- folks are always hoping to acquire the higher amounts or elevated levels of ketones without knowing what it pertains to and what it signifies
- A Ketogenic diet promotes autophagy and even eating whole foods or foods which have a great deal of antioxidants or perhaps strength training may promote autophagy
- Exercise isn't to burn off fat; we need to give up this idea. I know that it was pushed for ages, but we really Can't outrun our diet
- Fat loss comes from the diet
- The training we do would be to build your lean mass, and even though You're Not a body builder, using lean mass is highly associated with better health as your body shops amino acids which are not just for muscles
- Every single cell in the human body is Made from protein
- Amino acids are needed for hormones, enzymes and Several other purposes
- I will always like to tell my clients that our muscles are our wellness pension when we age
- Once you build muscles in a younger age, the better health you will have when You're old
- Do not fear eating protein particularly that we've been told that beef is harmful and can cause health issues, but that's essentially bullshit
- If you don't nourish your body with adequate nourishment, as we age, the human body will try to have aminos form someplace and It'll get your aminos out of the muscle building
- The reason people get older as they age and become less muscular and poorer isn't something normal, because it can be ceased
- Most of our customers are generally 45 years old to 55 years old, therefore it is never too late
- There is always something that you can do and There's always space for improvement
- It is Something Which I Don't understand that much since it's been the normal for me, however I rarely get sick
- that I am going to be 42 years old in a couple of weeks, but people do not think that that's my age because I don't seem 42 years old
- Not becoming ill and having an Excellent deal of energy throughout the day is also one of the biggest benefits that I have
- I operate generally 10-16 hours a day and now that I study, but I can really focus correctly
Be sure to visit Tracee at her webpage www.highenergygirl.com
The article Podcast: Luis Villasenor on the High Energy Girl Podcast using Tracee Gluhaich appeared on Ketogains.